1. On Friday, Brian, Ryan and I traveled down to Bonifay. I met Brian’s mom’s side of the family, and we had a bonfire. Saturday, we woke up, left the hotel and shot until the afternoon. It. Was. Awesome. I discovered I’m still awful at shooting skeet for now. I will be good one of these days. We also discovered that I shoot left handed. Sidenote: I also do cartwheels left handed. Why am I so strange? Eh, whatevs.
2. Sunday night, I started my one week duty of house/dog sitting for Brian’s sister. Isn’t this
little pup so precious? We spent the night watching last week’s New Girl and staying warm on the couch. Sunday night was a cold one! Sidenote once again: These are our exact words: Me- “Hey Brian, can we spend the rest of the night watching New Girl?” Him- “YES!” He loves it. Swoooooooon.
3. Excuse the awful picture quality.. Monday night, we snagged some hot dogs and a bottled Coke from the Pool Room in downtown Thomasville, and watched the Christmas parade after with our friend, Garrette! This only can mean one thing. CHRISTMAS IS COMING!
4. On Tuesday night, we went out for Paulie’s with our friends Amy and Brooks. I ordered a Calizone with Mama’s meatballs, pineapple, bacon, and sundried tomatoes. That’s my favorite combo. Great night with great friends! Afterwards, we enjoyed Tuesday’s episode of New Girl. Hilarious! I just want to be best friends with Zooey. Please?
5. On Wednesday during lunch, I started cooking my homemade Beans ‘n Franks in the Crockpot. Wednesday night, we were exhausted. Thankfully, we didn’t have to go out for dinner, or I didn’t even have to cook! We grubbed on Beans ‘n Franks and watched Elf. Favorite Christmas movie, by far. I also wouldn’t hate becoming Will Ferril’s best. Just sayin’.
Tomorrow ends my week of house/dog sitting. After all week of living on my own, it brought me back to the freedom and independence of living on my own last year. I am not looking forward to giving Jessica and Reid their pup or their cozy little home back! It’s been a nice, grown up week on my own. Thankful they let me stay and play “house” all week while they were in Disney! (jealllll.)
I hope you all had a lovely week!
Linking up with Lauren.