1. Disciple Now 2013 last weekend was wonderful. God showed up for real, and I was so blessed by every one I spent my time with over the whole weekend. I’m going to be honest. I went in the weekend, sort of bummed that I wouldn’t have enough time to just relax. For a full time student, who works on most of her extra time when she’s not at work, she being me of course, weekends are precious! Well. I immediately took that thought back the second I walked into the door of First Baptist Church here in Thomasville. The Lord worked it out for me and two of my closest friends to lead a group of 8th grade girls together! Once we met our girls, we loved them already. They were a hoot! We had tears in our eyes from laughing so stinkin’ hard. All weekend, they were so engaged in the Lord, and they were so ready to follow Him full force! On Saturday night, the speaker asked for whoever wanted to “refocus” their life back on the Lord to stand up. Without knowing each other stood up, ALL of our girls stood up! We had a great discussion about the Lord afterwards, and steps we each needed to take to follow Him more closely. I couldn’t have asked for a better weekend, and I’m so thankful for the Lord and His hand on our lives.
2. This week, I got this sweet, dainty little lock screen wallpaper. It may be cheesy, but it’s a whole lotta cute too! C+B, obvz Chelsie+Brian. ;)
I customized it at the bottom and put some lyrics from The Lumineers, “Ho Hey” under it. Love the Lumineers.
3. I got FREE Butter Pecan ice cream this week! From Baskin Robbins. Free ice cream is always a plus. Ya?
4. I got my first pedi in my Cosmetology program this week! Pedis at school? Aaaawwhh yea. It was deee-light-ful. I’m tellin ya.
5. Brian let me do his toes this week! Trust me when I say this: He is a MAN. Not some puny boy. He loved it though! I needed practice for my first pedi I was performing in class on Thursday. It went smoothly, both times! That’s two pedis that I’ve gotten through. More to come… So thankful for my man and his willingness to be a help whenever I need it!! Love you, babe!
Have a wonderful week, friends!!
Until next time,